Expert Waist Training
Expert grade corsetry for serious Waist Training
Years of development and pattern refinement have proudly resulted in the “Expert Waist Training” range. Only the most experienced of our tailors construct these garments, which offer a waist reduction of up to 5”. Suitable for the responsible novice provided tension is increased gradually. Click for more information on ”Waist Training”. This range offers the most impressive results without comprising on comfort. Available in Longline and Regular patterns, Expert Waist Training corsets are finished in classic colours and fabrics.
- Rated to a 5” Waist Reduction
- Fully adjustable cord lacing & modesty panel
- Loops for suspender clips as standard and loops for bra straps (overbust only)
- Double boning channels throughout: up to 24 Spiral Steel bones per corset
- Supreme support and control
- Functional, sleek and classic designs
Corset Story is proud to offer this light coloured, robust and high performing double steel boned Expert Waist Training corset. This underbust garment in a light pink / beige cotton twill is presented with a curved hem and hip panels to accentuate those areas of the body beautifully. The strong steel bones and durable lacing at the rear of the corset will allow a waist reduction of anything up to 4-5 inches from your natural waist size. Due to its light colour, it can be worn both as and undergarment or outerwear, depending on the outfit that you'd like to create.
- Style: Regular Length,Underbust
- Corset Features: Cord Lacing,Hip Panels,Steel Busk
- Colour: Beige
- Achievable Waist Reduction: 4-5"
- Straight Line Underbust
- Fully Adjustable Structured Corset with Criss Cross Lacing
- Front and Back Modesty Panel
- Strong Corset Cord Lacing
- Strong Waist Tape
- 6 Suspender Loops
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cotton Twill
- 18 x 7mm Spiral Steel Bones, 4 x 7mm Flat Steel Bones
- Busk Length: 8 1/2" (Corset Size 20"-24") 9 1/2" (Corset Size 26"-38")
Our sizing chart below is to be used with your body measurements. "Expert Waist Training" corsets are rated to a 5" Waist Reduction and are to be worn with at least a 2" gap at the back. This is already factored into our size chart. Simply select the Corset Size that corresponds with Your Natural Waist Measurement.
Corsets are fully adjustable at the back. You can "Open" or "Close" the lacing at the Bust, Waist & Hip independently for the perfect fit. Our patterns have been developed and tested to fit a variety of body shapes using these adjustments.
The majority of the tension running through a corset is focused on the waist. This makes the waist the critical measurement when sizing your corset. The hip and bust can be "Opened" or "Closed" to fit provided the waist is accurate.
Corset Story Expert Waist Training Size Chart in inches (scroll down for cm chart)
|Corset Size||To fit Bust||Your Natural Waist Measurement||To fit Hip|