Expert Waist Training
Expert grade corsetry for serious Waist Training
Years of development and pattern refinement have proudly resulted in the “Expert Waist Training” range. Only the most experienced of our tailors construct these garments, which offer a waist reduction of up to 5”. Suitable for the responsible novice provided tension is increased gradually. Click for more information on ”Waist Training”. This range offers the most impressive results without comprising on comfort. Available in Longline and Regular patterns, Expert Waist Training corsets are finished in classic colours and fabrics.
- Rated to a 5” Waist Reduction
- Fully adjustable cord lacing & modesty panel
- Loops for suspender clips as standard and loops for bra straps (overbust only)
- Double boning channels throughout: up to 24 Spiral Steel bones per corset
- Supreme support and control
- Functional, sleek and classic designs
Similar to our bestselling ND-154 corset, this turquoise poly dupion piece with delicate silver thread flossing and lace appliqué is the newest evolution of the design. Made to our Expert Waist Training Longline pattern this is ideal for our taller customers as well as those wanting a little extra coverage.
- Style: Longline,Underbust
- Corset Features: Ribbon Lacing,Hip Gores,Steel Busk
- Colour: Turquoise
- Achievable Waist Reduction: 4-5"
- Fully Adjustable Structured Corset with Criss Cross Lacing
- Features Modesty Panel
- Ribbon Lacing
- Strong Waist Tape
- 6 Suspender Loops
- Outer Material: 100% Polyester Dupion
- Lining: 100% Cotton Twill
- 10 x 4mm Lightweight Spiral Steel Bones, 4 x 7mm Lightweight Flat Steel Bones
- Busk Length: 13" (All Corset Sizes)
Our sizing chart below is to be used with your body measurements. "Instant Shape" corsets are rated to a 2" Waist Reduction and are to be worn with at least a 2" gap at the back. This is already factored in to our size chart. Simply select the Corset Size that corresponds with Your Natural Waist Measurement.
Corsets are fully adjustable at the back. You can "Open" or "Close" the lacing at the Bust, Waist & Hip independently for the perfect fit. Our patterns have been developed and tested to fit a variety of body shapes using these adjustments.
The majority of the tension running through a corset is focused on the waist. This makes the waist the critical measurement when sizing your corset. The hip and bust can be "Opened" or "Closed" to fit provided the waist is accurate.
Corset Story Instant Shape Size Chart in inches (scroll down for cm chart)
|Corset Size||To fit Bust||Your Natural Waist Measurement|