Traditional Corsetry offering profound Waist Reduction for when you really want to dress up!
Exceptional control and comfort in our most encompassing range. Our Waist Taming corsets offer a waist reduction of up to 4” without compromising on style. We have a wide range of styles and patterns for both outer and underwear. If you are serious about waist reduction and style then this is the range for you. Home to our Steampunk and Burlesque collections, there is a Waist Taming corset for everyone. Not only are Waist Taming corsets available in Regular & Longline lengths but the re-enforced construction offers ample support for larger busts. Hip gores or hip panels as standard offering enhanced comfort and curve.
- Rated to a 4” Waist Reduction
- Fully adjustable cord lacing & modesty panel
- Loops for suspender clips as standard and loops for bra straps (overbust only)
- Wider Width Spiral Steel Boning
- Superior support and control
- Striking & unique designs for any occasion
This traffic stopping overbust corset is certain to turn heads come carnival season. In the 2020 Mardi Gras colours of purple, gold and green, and with years of glamorous wear afterwards, this theatrical waist tamer is made to exacting standards, with no detail overlooked. Gold lace frills feature at the hip and shoulders whilst a timeless polka dot pattern, lace inserts and ribbon bows complete the picture.
- Style: Regular Length,Overbust
- Corset Features: Ribbon Lacing,Steel Busk,Shoulder Straps
- Colour: Purple, Gold and Green
- Achievable Waist Reduction: 3-4"
- Sweetheart Bustline
- Fully Adjustable Structured Corset with Criss Cross Lacing
- Front and Back Modesty Panel
- Ribbon Lacing
- Strong Waist Tape
- 6 suspender loops & 4 bra loops
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cotton Twill
- 10 x 4mm Lightweight Spiral Steel Bones, 4 x 7mm Lightweight Flat Steel Bones
- Busk Length: 13" (Corset Size 20"-24") 14" (Corset Size 26"-38")
Our sizing chart below is to be used with your body measurements. "Waist Taming" corsets are rated to a 4" Waist Reduction and are to be worn with at least a 2" gap at the back. This is already factored in to our size chart. Simply select the Corset Size that corresponds with Your Natural Waist Measurement.
Corsets are fully adjustable at the back. You can "Open" or "Close" the lacing at the Bust, Waist & Hip independently for the perfect fit. Our patterns have been developed and tested to fit a variety of body shapes using these adjustments.
The majority of the tension running through a corset is focused on the waist. This makes the waist the critical measurement when sizing your corset. The hip and bust can be