Jacqueline Lace is a finely crafted collection featuring an exclusively designed all-over corded French lace, based on our bestselling Jacqueline shape.
Features & Benefits
- Based on Jacqueline
- Wide wired for additional comfort and support
- Three piece cup with side support for great uplift and forward projection
- Side support with fuller coverage in cup and underarm
- Top cup has an elasticated edge for ease of fit at neck edge
- Bagged out seams in inner cup with seamless bottom cup for smooth silhouette under clothing
- Toe back to give central pull through the straps and to prevent strap slippage
- Padded hook and eye for comfort
- Exclusively designed corded French lace
Information & Care
- 70% Nylon/Polyamide
- 15% Elastine
- 15% Polyester
- We recommend hand wash only
We ship our products using industry leading carriers with all all orders are shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Delivery options are detailed at Checkout or you can refer to our delivery and shipping page for more details which includes a shipping fee calculator
Corset Story offer a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee from the day you received your order.
All returns are FREE OF CHARGE regardless of the reason for return. Our returns process provides you with a returns label which is used to return your unwanted items to us.
The Waist Reduction rating is the maximum waist reduction achievable of the corset. Just because a corset is rated to a 4" or 5" waist reduction doesn't mean you have to wear them that tightly, you have the choice between comfort & control
Waist Reduction not your priority? This rating will also give you an idea of the weight of the corsets in our collections, from lingerie to expert level corsetry, as well as the support they offer
The Disguise Rating is how invisible a corset is underneath clothing, relative to the other designs available in our collections
All corsets & foundation garments will be difficult to completely disguise underneath bodycon and very tight fitting sheer garments. Dresses with scooped back can also be problematic when pairing with overcast designs
The Comfort Rating is how comfortable your corset will be. Some fabrics are less suited to longer periods of wear and more theatrical designs can become heavy if wearing all day
Naturally you will find the your corset will be less comfortable the tighter you lace it, corsetry is about finding the balance between comfort & control that best suits you